Known as: Zinc Oxide Eugenol kit
ZIEGO (Zinc oxide eugenol) is a temporary filling material (Type II Temporary Cement for bases and temporary restoration) supplied in powder and liquid form, which sets by an acid-base reaction by formation of zinc eugenolate chelate once the powder and liquid are mixed in the recommended proportion. The reaction is catalyzed by water and is accelerated by the presence of metal salts. To be used for temporary filling of cavities during restorative or endodontic treatment of teeth. The cement is non-irritating and creates a perfect closure of the cavity.
|30 gm powder + 15 ml liquid||8701/001|
- Temporary fillings in teeth.
- Filling of root canals when using gutta percha for obturation.
- For use as temporary cavity filling material during indirect pulp-capping & restorative treatment of teeth.
- For use as temporary cavity filling material during endodontic treatment of teeth.
- For use as a root canal filling material during obturation in endodontic treatment of teeth.
Properties & Advantages:
- Easy handling and easy direct application at the intended site.
- Ideal for temporary filling of teeth.
- Coats the obturating material and fills the root canals without voids.
- Maintains a good coronal seal of the cavity, preventing contamination.
Shelf life and storage:
- 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Store in a cool and dry environment.
- Always close the cap of the container & bottle immediately after use to prevent contamination.
- Store at room temperature between 10°C to 30°C.