Known as: Temporary Non-Eugenol Cement (Temporary Filling Material)
T-Fill is ready to use temporary ﬁlling material self-curing under humidity for temporary ﬁlling of cavities.
Indication of use:
- For use as Temporary ﬁlling material after Endodontic treatment
- For use as Temporary Inlay material
Properties & Advantages:
- Eugenol Free offer nonirritating properties.
- Higher adhesion to teeth structure.
- Micronized and homogeneously mixed for grain free consistency.
- Gives best adaptability.
- Quick setting in moist conditions
- Excellent Adaptability
- Non-Sticky to Instrument
- No Cracks: Even Expansion Due to Even Grain Size
- Pleasant Flavor: Mint
- Neutral Taste
- Minimum Moisture Contamination: Dual Cap for Air Sealing
Shelf life and storage:
- 24 months under proper storage.
- After opening store in refrigerator (do not Freeze).
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C