MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate) for use as a dental root repair material.
MTA is used for creating apical plugs during apexification, repairing root perforations during root canal therapy, and treating internal root resorption.
|1 g powder, 5 ml liquid, measuring scoop||8601/001|
Indication Use/ Indication:
- Repair of perforations during root canal therapy.
- Pulp capping material
- Repair of root canals as an apical plug during apexification.
- Surgical treatment of root perforations due to internal resorption.
- Root filling (end filling) material.
Properties & Advantages:
- Excellent Handling Properties
- Fine Grain
- Fast Setting
- Pure Mineral Tech: No Discoloration
- High pH
- Promotes mineralization of tissue
- High Strength make is suitable as base restoration material
- Good radiopacity
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage.
- Keep the powder and liquid containers tightly closed to avoid contamination
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C