|1 ml x 2 syr + 4 applicator tips||9801/1×2|
Known as: Hydrofluoric acid gel
Description: HF GEL is a porcelain etchant containing 9.6% buffered hydrofluoric acid in gel form that must be handled with extreme care (see warnings). HF GEL has been buffered, gelled and packaged to minimize problems, provided that it is used in accordance with these instructions. Porcelain etchant improves the mechanical bond between porcelain and adhesive/cement by increasing the surface area of the porcelain. The effect is similar to sandblasting but is more controlled and effective
Intended use / Indications:
- Cementation of porcelain restorations.
- Repair of porcelain restorations.
- Etching Porcelain Crown Surface for Orthodontic treatment.
Properties & Advantages:
- 10% Buffered Hydrofluoric Acid Gel
- Better stability
- Fast Porcelain Etching
- Controlled Flow
- Precise Placement
- Selective Etching
- High Visibility
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C.