DIE STONE PLASTER(PINK)
For crown and bridge, dies and cast partials. For basing dental arches and opposing models. For making study models. In use where economical yet tough, non-brittle and durable models are required.
Packing: 30 kg
Product Code: 4101/030
Type: IV – Specification:
- Water/ Powder 24-26ml/100gm
- Mixing Time 45 seconds wet
- Working Time 5 minutes dry
- Setting Time 8-12 minutes
- Hard Set (Initial) 30 Minutes
- Wet Compressive Strength 400 kg/cm2
- Dry Compressive Strength 800 kg/cm2
- Linear Expansion (Max) 0.08%
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months when stored in cool and dry place.
- Store at Temp between 10°C to 30°C.