COLD MOULD SEAL / SEPARATING MEDIUM
Description: Cold Mould Seal is a specially developed formulation of separating solution for universal use, suitable for both packing / pressing technique & cast moulding.
Intended use / Indications:
Used when great accuracy is not required eg
- Flasking of denture
- Articulating the model
- Separation of model from base during repair works
Properties & Advantages:
- Makes tough film with elasticity which is unbreakable in pressure.
- Film does not chip off from plaster at pressure. High quality of the raw material guarantees optimum separation with both techniques.
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 36 months under proper storage.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C.