Known as: Calcium Hydroxide Paste (With Barium Sulphate)
It is premixed high pH Calcium Hydroxide Water based paste with stabilizers and Barium Sulphate.
|1.5 g x 2 Syr with 4 Applicator tips||9102/1.5×2|
|3 g x 1 Syr + 3 Applicator Tips (For Sale in India Only)||9105/003 (For Sale in India Only)|
Intended Use/ Indications:
To be used as a root canal dressing and filling material during endodontic treatment of teeth and as a temporary filling material for pulp capping and pulpotomies.
Properties & Advantages:
- Non setting paste water-based paste.
- Easy handling and easy direct application at the intended site.
- Ideal for temporary filling of root canal and during pulpectomy
- Excellent radiopacity
- Premixed, ready to use paste.
- Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste directly into the canal.
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 24 months under proper storage.
- Always close the cap immediately after use.
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 30°C.