ARTICULATING PAPER(HORSESHOE SHAPE)
Intended use / Indications: Used as diagnostic device in dentistry to highlight occlusal
contacts and the distribution of occlusal forces.
|40 µ- Red / Blue – 1 Box|
containing 10 books
- Maarc articulating papers are coated with easy transferable ink, so it accurately highlights occlusal contacts.
- It comes in various thickness.
- Maarc articulating paper comes with progressive color transfer and aids in visualizing static occlusion.
- Because of its low thickness and flexibility, it adapts perfectly to cusps and fossae, making it extremely precise and therefore suitable for more delicate preparations.
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 60 months under proper storage
- Store at a temperature between 10°C to 40°C