Description: Articulating paper is commonly used in dentistry to identify contact points between the maxillary and mandibular teeth during all forms of natural tooth occlusal adjustments and dental prosthesis insertions
|40 µ- Red – 1 Box containing 10 books||5515/001|
|40 µ- Blue – 1 Box containing 10 books||5519/001|
|40 µ- Red / Blue – 1 Box containing 10 books||5511/001|
|100 µ- Red – 1 Box containing 10 books||5517/001|
|100 µ- Blue – 1 Box containing 10 books||5521/001|
|100 µ- Red / Blue – 1 Box containing 10 books||5513/001|
Intended use / Indications: Used as diagnostic device in dentistry to highlight occlusal contacts and the distribution of occlusal forces.
Properties & Advantages:
- Maarc articulating papers are coated with easy transferable ink, so it accurately highlights occlusal contacts.
- It comes in various thickness.
- Maarc articulating paper comes with progressive color transfer and aids in visualising static occlusion.
- Because of its low thickness and flexibility, it adapts perfectly to cusps and fossae, making it extremely precise and therefore suitable for more delicate preparations.
Thickness: 40µ / 100 µ
Shelf life and storage:
- Best before 60 months under proper storage
- Store at Temp between 10°C to 40°C